Seville Airport (IATA: SVQ, ICAO: LEZL)(Spanish: Aeropuerto de Sevilla) is the sixth busiest inland airport in Spain. It is the main international airport serving Western Andalusia in southern Spain, and neighbouring provinces. The airport has flight connections to 42 destinations around Europe and Northern Africa, and handled about 7 million passengers in 2019. It serves as a base for the low-cost carriers Vueling and Ryanair. It is 10 kilometres (6.2 mi) east of central Seville, and some 110 kilometres (68 mi) north-east of Costa de la Luz.
The Seville airport is also known as San Pablo Airport to distinguish it from the older Tablada airport, which was in operation as military aerodrome until 1990.
Our group planned to release Sevilla scenery for MSFS2020 in order to give you very nice and realistic exprience of flight during opertion in sevilla airport , accurate modeling of buildings terminal hangars with high resolution textures which designed based on best methods , also taxing on the designed ground poly wich is exactly as same as the real airport for example accurate and realistic ground markings , taxi lines , aprons and taxiways (corrected ATC inforamtions of stands and taxiways and aprons) all of them are brought to you to have very enjoyable and real flight experience
• Highly Detailed Seville airport (LEZL)
• Highly Detailed Airport Terminal , Buildings and installation Hangars and Ground Poly Design.
• High resolution 4K PBR Textures .
• Full Airport Layout Redesigned (Parking Positions and Taxiways Realworld).
• Realistic Airport environment design .
• Full Dynamic Lighting and realistic night design.
• Custom Animated Jetways, with Dynamic.
• Accurate Custom Signs and Ground Markings.
• Frame Rates Friendly.