A tool that helps simmers to make the most eye-catching virtual flight experience in X-Plane 11. Supports Vulkan and OpenGL modes of X-Plane 11.50-11.55r1.
If you have ever developed your X-Plane visuals, you know that good results can be achieved only by using good textures and FlyWithLua plugins. xVision offers you a quick and convenient way to control these resources without manually editing/copying files or any other confusing rubbish.
Each xVision solution consists of three interrelated parts that affect the visual component of virtual flights: textures, Lua scripts and shader tweaks. All three components could be understood as a coherent whole (package). You can download a solution from the/a file, save, rename, make your own packages. Use solutions created by simmers, create your own solutions, share your work with other people. It's easy: each solution is a single file, not a bunch of different files that should be installed in different directories with different conditions.
Simple and user-friendly
- Strict control of X-Plane core shaders integrity and easy recovery original X-Plane shaders and visual resources.
- Detailed illustrated help on each tweak and its parameters.
- Implemented a detailed error logging system that will help to identify the problem(s) and fix them right away.
- Customisable skin of tool interface with hiDPI support.
- Easy to start: xVision installation package contains four ready-to-use complete solutions with tweaks, scripts and textures.
- No FPS penalty. Works with Virtual Reality.
X-Plane shaders tweaks
- 19 different tweaks with fully customisable options for clouds, lighting, terrain, atmosphere, water adjustments.
Post-processing effects. It does work with Virtual Reality environment
- Post-process effects that can be used natively in X-Plane without external utilities.
- Sepia, Curves, Levels, LiftGammaGain, Technicolor, Vibrance, LumaSharpen, DPX Cineon, Tonemap and more... adapted for X-Plane renderind engine.
- Brightness, contrast, saturation adjustments.
- Separate effects and adjustments for whole scene and for virtual cockpit.
- Each post-process effect can use X-Plane specific variables that provide the additional flexibilty.
Visual resources and scripts management
- Lua scripts for FlyWithLua plugin management.
- Flexible visual resources installer (skycolors, clouds, spot lights, water textures and more...)