Version 2.1 by Sébastien MONTAGNE Air Base 115 Orange-Caritat is a French Air and Space Force (Armée de l'air et de l'espac...
Version 2.1 by Sébastien MONTAGNE
Air Base 115 Orange-Caritat is a French Air and Space Force (Armée de l'air et de l'espace) base in Vaucluse, France. It is equipped with one runway and was named after Maurice de Seynes, a French-Soviet aircraft pilot. It is located 5 kilometers (3 mi) east of Orange, a commune in the Vaucluse department of the Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur region in France.
Download the zip (aerial and airport package) and unzip them within your MS Flight Simulator Community folder.
- "Aerial' package is the satellite ground picture
- "Airport" package is the airport structure
This package includes:
- ATC and ILS when available as published on the French SIA website.
- PAPIs as published (position and pitch)
- Approach, Runway, taxi light Lights as published
- Taxi signs are accurate
- An aerial which is the satellite view of the ground (v2.0 and higher)
- This package is Navigraph compatible, no runway duplication, SID and STAR from navigraph available
- since MSFS 188.8.131.52 update, multiple aerials can be deployed in the same CGL area
- please do not forget to remove any old installation of the same airport in your "Community" folder