Asobo Cessna Citation Model 700 Longitude Performance and Flight Dynamics Modifications Project Version 1.22 **Version 1.22 is an interim fi...
Asobo Cessna Citation Model 700 Longitude Performance and Flight Dynamics Modifications Project Version 1.22
**Version 1.22 is an interim fix that restores compatibility with Asobo's latest update on November 24, 2020. Prior versions are not compatible with the latest official update. This update must be installed in order for this modification project to work.
**Important note: Any previous packages for the Cessna Citation model including improvements and liveries must be removed, as they do not work along in parallel
- Completely eliminated bouncing and roll oscillations while using autopilot at any level and speed
- Corrected the Following
- Aircraft weights
- Fuel loads
- Payloads and more
- Increased number of payload stations to better approximate real world
- Engine performance and fuel burn rates at cruise has been modified and improved (burns b/w 1600 to 1900 pph)
- Twitchy pitch, roll and yaw sensitivities have been significantly improved
- Better approximation of takeoff, approach, landing, and stall speeds
- Generally improved handling at all altitudes and airspeeds
- Improved ground handling
- Tail and logo light has been added
Credits, questions, comments, requests, suggestions - contact the developer on the Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 official forum: dakfly0219
1. Recommend backing up all of your default Asobo Longitude files in the \Packages\Official\OneStore\asobo-aircraft-longitude.
2. Over-write the original layout.json file in the \Packages\Official\OneStore\asobo-aircraft-longitude directory with the included new layout.json file I've provided.
3. Copy the aircraft.cfg, cockpit.cfg, engines.cfg, flight_model.cfg, and systems.cfg files into the \Packages\Official\OneStore\asobo-aircraft-longitude\SimObjects\Airplanes\Asobo_Longitude directory. The cockpit.cfg file will over-write the original file (back this up if you haven't already).
4. Copy the entire Asobo_Longitude-DynamicsFixV1 Folder into your \LocalCache\Packages\Community folder.
5. Lets go airborne